Hi, I'm Alicia Lyon
(Yes I know that's the best last name ever)
Alicia is a designer and art director, currently living in Detroit. She is an avid hiker, thrill-seeker, dog mom, hand letterer, and all around go-getter.
As a designer she is the perfect "ying and yang" when it comes to creating. 50% digital, 50% analog. She is an artist who relishes in drawing with her hands as well as working hours on the computer.
Alicia has a BFA in Graphic Design from Kendall College of Art and Design in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Her education makes her a technical powerhouse and with her passion for designing, she is a successful addition to any team.
Some clients Alicia has worked for are; Ford, Campbells, Pepperidge Farm, Under Armour, Powerbar, STIHL, John Deere, Lord and Taylor, McDonalds and L'Oreal.
– I have a tattoo of a cat eating pizza on my leg
– I meet my fiance on the internet (stranger danger)
– I have a habit of exploring abandoned buildings
– I was always a "cat person" until I was talked into adopting a staffy-mix, now I'm a "pitbull person"
– I once lived in a bed and breakfast
– I have a passion for street art and graffiti