Hi, I'm Alicia Lyon
Yes, I know that is the best last name ever.
I am a Designer and Art Director living in Metro Detroit. I'm an Adobe Creative Suite powerhouse, with a decade of ad agency experience. I love creating things with my hands, like hand lettering and working through every pixel on my computer – 50% analog 50% digital. Clients I have worked for are General Mills, Ford, Campbells, Pepperidge Farm, Under Armour, Powerbar, STIHL, John Deere, Lord and Taylor, McDonald, and L'Oreal.
I'm passionate about practicing aerial circus, being the fun aunt to 12 nieces and nephews, listening to true-crime podcasts, DIY home projects, volunteering, and hanging out with my husband and dog.
• 2019 Focus on Detroit Photography Festival exhibitor
• 2018 D Show Winner – Production Artist
• Posters on Politics Exhibit 2017 & 2018
• Top 100 in The Nature Conservancy's 2017 Photo Contest
• 2016 Creative Jam Detroit – Design tournament